How To Consign
Consignment items are accepted by appointment only. Please call us to schedule a time that is convenient for you or you may text to 208-939-1115.
All items dropped off for approval must be in-season, dry cleaned / laundered, wrinkle and odor free, without stains or holes. We offer you access to your account online or via our Ricochet GO app.
We offer 2 seasons:
Fall/Winter = September – February
Spring/Summer = March – August
- Items will be accepted for a 90-day consignment period, starting from the day they are placed on the sales floor.
- The Side Door will establish and set the pricing on all consigned items. We will always strive to secure the best possible price for your item based on manufacturer, quality, condition and marketability of the item.
- Inventory will be reduced in price 15% every 15 days for the first 60 days. On the 61st day items will go on Clearance and priced at 50% off the lowest price. Sales and promotions are at the discretion of The Side Door.
- If items are picked up prior to the end of the consignment period, there will be a early pick-up fee of 20% of the starting price that is payable prior to the items being retrieved.
- All items dropped off for approval must be in-season, dry cleaned / laundered, wrinkle and odor free, without stains or holes. Unaccepted items must be picked up within 4 days or they will be donated. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The Side Door is not responsible for LOSS or DAMAGE to merchandise.
- You will receive 40% of the final selling price for items sold within the 90-day consignment period.
- Unsold merchandise is not returned to consignors and automatically becomes the property of The Side Door on the 91st day. Select luxury furs, handbags, jewelry and other merchandise priced over $100 will be returned to a consignor only by prior agreement with The Side Door.
- Payouts of $25 or greater are available for pickup at The Side Door anytime, or can be used for store credit. (Sorry no cash settlements). Checks can be mailed to you for a $1.00 mailing fee.
- Consignment proceeds not requested to be issued by check after 12 months will convert to store credit only.